LD SYSTEMS DAVE 8 ROADIE mini razglas
With the DAVE 8 Roadie, LD Systems once again stays true to its philosophy „pro audio in motion“. This complete PA system accommodates a generous 1400 Watts Peak power amp module and delivers astounding performance in mobile applications. It is equipped of a powerful 8" Bandpass subwoofer and 2 x satellites (2 x 4" + 1").It was designed as a flexible and portable mini PA system especially for musicians.
DAVE 8 Roadie features 3 different inputs which can be used simultaneously. One channel with a XLR/jack-combo connector for dynamic microphones. One with dual RCA for computers or XLR/jack-combo connector for mixing desks or keyboards, and one with stereo 3.5 mm and mono 6.3 mm jack inputs which can be used for either an MP3 player or a guitar - a switch allows you to toggle between the two modes of this channel. The class A/B amplification module integrated in the subwoofer delivers a high output and powers both subwoofer and satellites.
This system features all common protective circuits. The integrated limiter keeps your system safe from an overload and will guarantee a long operational life. On the side of the subwoofer you will find an on/off switch, a 180° phase reverse and a separate subwoofer volume knob allowing you to find the perfect sound balance between crystal clear high tones, punchy mids and powerful bass.
The rugged front grilles and ergonomic handles on both the subwoofer and the satellites underline the roadworthiness of the DAVE 8 Roadie and make it an ideal companion for musicians.
Type: active Colour: black Max. SPL (continuous): 117 dB Max. SPL (peak): 123 dB Frequency response: 45 - 19000 Hz Dispersion (H x V): 60° x 60°
- Woofer dimensions 8"
- Woofer dimensions: 203 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom made
- Woofer voice coil: 1,5"
- Woofer voice coil: 38,1 mm
- Cabinet construction: Bandpass
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Cabinet / Housing surface: painted
- Subwoofer width: 345 mm
- Subwoofer height: 430 mm
- Subwoofer depth: 460 mm
- Subwoofer features: Limiter, threaded flange M20, handles handles
- Subwoofer weight: 20,7 kg
- Midrange size: 2 x 4"
- Midrange size: 2 x 101,6 mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25,4 mm
- Horn: radial
- Tweeter dimensions: 1 "
- Tweeter dimensions: 25,4 mm
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter brand: Custom made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil: 25,4 mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 ohms
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Mid/Hi system cabinet construction: closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: MDF
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: painted
- Mid/Hi system width: 150 mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 350 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 170 mm
- Mid/Hi system features: 16 mm flange, metall front grille, transport handle
- Mid/Hi system weight: 4,2 kg
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 350 W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 1400 W
- Protection circuits: short circuit, limiter, overload
- Cooling: heat sink
- Controls: ON/ OFF, Sub Level, Main Level, MP3 / Hi-Z Level, Mic Level, Line Level, input switch (MP3 / Hi-Z), 180° Phase Reverse
- Display: Power, Protect
- Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Line inputs: 3
- Line input connectors: XLR/ 6,3 mm jack, RCA, microphone, MP3 / Hi-Z
- Mic inputs: 1
- Mic input connectors: XLR/ 6,3 mm jack
- Instrument inputs: 1
- Instrument input connectors: 6,3 mm jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatib